Thursday, November 23, 2006

Only In New York-Modern Day Robin hood

This is a must share video for a couple reasons.

First, in real life, versus my cyberspace reality here on Blogger, I am named after the forest of Robin hood fame. Seriously, even as an old stoner I can't make this stuff up...OK, unlike Bill Clinton, I did inhale. Secondly, my better half, the Goddess of Letters is actually a NATIVE New Yorker, raised on the Upper West Side. So, when I stumbled across this video on www.youtube.com of a guy from England running around New York dressed up like Robin hood, and giving away FREE MONEY, just had to share it.

It's one of those things that could only be done in New York...well, unless it was filmed in Los Angeles, or San Francisco, even Chicago, maybe Kansas City, perhaps Louisville, and having been born in St. Louis, have to give them a nod as well. OK, it could have been a stunt in any of those cities, but it wasn't! It happened here, almost in my own backyard...OK, not my backyard, but about 40 miles from my back yard, but that's close compared to say Festering Wound, Arkansas or Aching Corn, Iowa. You can find out more about this merry band of folks at www.moderndayrobinhood.com


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl7sV98QgfE

No comments: